I come to thee to share a little bit about my professional journey as a Soul Empowerment Expert! My progress since I started this show has been quite exhilarating … so thought it an apt space to share the doings of a Soul Empowerment Expert.
To be honest, one of the funnest things I got to do was to choose my new job title. When I left the corporate jungle, I left behind my titles as an Environmental Protection Analyst & Wellness Co-Chair. It all served me well for where I was in my life … behind the chains of a large corporation enticing me with a magic life like other. When I escaped the matrix, you could imagine the joy that I felt when I shifted to a job that actually implied that I could make a difference in this crazy world.
My post-secondary schooling was a mixed bag. It included studies in dance, drama, communications, environmental science, martial arts, languages … and then moved through to nutrition and wellness which then led to a spiritual journey along the path of generational healing. Needless to say, this mixed bag gave me the knowledge and confidence to enter as an Expert in the field of my choice. Who’da thunk?
In and amongst some of my deepest ‘soul excavation’ work (you will hear this term from me often), I decided that it was my duty as an awakening soul butterfly to help others get out from under the heavy dark rock and into a place where they could stand strong in their own light, and use their voice for what they really fly into their own FREEDOM!
So I created a business! I was as scared to death? Absolutely … but for the first time in my life I felt that I had a purpose, and I didn’t want to let it go!
Did I have the support that I needed? Nope
Did I have the knowledge that I needed? Nope
Did I have the finances that I needed? Nope
Did I have the passion to make a change? YUP!!
So why the heck would I start a coaching business when I was a renowned people pleaser, afraid of rejection, failure & abandonment! Because I needed to work it out of my system! I learned that if you don’t take a risk and jump into the dark realm of uncertainty, there would be no growth. Nothing is more true! Starting up my business was the best decision that I ever made in my life. The learning and the lessons, in my own life and in others that I’ve been blessed to work with as collaborators and clients … there’s absolutely nothing more rewarding!
I’ve just celebrated 2 years out of that corporate jungle, and 4 years working in my business which I aptly called “HealthSparks”, knowing that ‘health’ is all encompassing, and that everyone needs a spark to ignite the best version of themselves. I am that spark and use my energy to create and express a unique coaching experience and group events/ programs … all in the name of soul empowerment.
I started the “Soul Empowerment Lounge” facebook community about two years ago, and I have shared experiences, both when I was in the deep dark valley and when I was climbing that mountain of hope, inspiration and success. I have shared my pains and struggles, and and my powers and strengths. I strive to empower myself and others because I know when I am in a healthy mindset, it is contagious – whether “positive” or “negative” feelings are associated.
Here are a few things that I’ve put together over the past couple of years, and if you’ve never created this kind of list for yourself – I highly recommend it!!
- Participated in several heart centred Summits (Keep your eye out for ‘Roadmap to Fulltime Mom Entrepreneurs Summit‘ – coming up September 14, 2021!)
- Started offering customized Inner Child Visualizations (this is amazing!)
- Created and hosted my first Inner Child Play Date Live Event
- Founded the Soul Revival Bootcamp program (3 times last year)
- Created my first group program, the Soulective Collective, for a six month journey with incredible women … creating, expressing, laughing, crying … you name it!!
- Written over 50 soul poems, vulnerable poems of struggle to strength … and pain to power, around transformation and alcohol free living (including my recorded theme song which I’ll share in a future blog)
- Created my own LIVE talk show, “Souled-out Speakin” sharing vulnerable conversation with over 50 Incredible global soul-sisters
- Shared a stage with the great Les Brown in L.A. as a guest speaker at Rock Your Gift LIVE event
- Shared my story in spoken word and song on a Calgary stage as a headline speaker in the Uncommon Woman Show
- Written and performed my family-of-origin song “My Life”
- Continue to work with incredible Goddesses in my private Soul Ascension coaching program
- Been interviewed on Podcasts by heart and soul centred entrepreneurs
- Connected and collaborated with some of the most beautiful women on this planet
- Hosted a Webinar for People Pleasers
I’m not perfect, don’t claim to be, I still have so much in my life that I have to sort through. Every single day I’m up for some soul excavation! Bring it on I say.
They say that we are the average of the five people we hang around with the most, so I strive to be inspired and to inspire, on a daily basis.So – hang around me if you’re empowered or empowering or in need of empowering.
If you would like to connect with me or learn more about my work, come on in and join us in the Soul Empowerment Lounge, or grab my free amazing transformational musical poem “You Choose” … just climb onto my LinkTree here, or message me directly!
Would love to hear from you!